Thread: Trying again
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 04:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Angela1234

Trying again

I am so tired of waking up feeling like garbage. Thirsty, upset stomach and exhausted.

I drink every night. Vodka is my current drink of choice. Even switched to skinny girl to try to lose some weight.

I think I drink to try to help me relax. I work two jobs (one which I dislike tremendously) and have a hard time unwinding. So I get home, pour a drink, put on a movie until I pass out.

I am so tired of that routine! I'm 30lbs over weight and although at my last doctor appointment my liver function was normal, that's not going to be forever.

I want to be a person who doesn't have this problem. Someone who comes home and has tea and reads. Someone who gets up early on weekends without an alarm and feels good enough to go for a run or do a spin class. I want to live a healthy lifestyle.

Booze is holding me back and I really want and need to break free. Today is going to be day 1. I have a lot of day 1's but almost never a day 2.

I'm hoping with your help here, and my boyfriends help in person, I'll be able to do this.

Thanks for listening
Angela