Thread: Day 2
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 06:06 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
dirk626

Smile

Originally Posted by Jessicacat1 View Post
Hi Dirk
I am just coming to the end of day 3. I feel quite well for it BUT I do feel tired, a bit fuzzy, but at the same time more awake having quit the booze (I hope that makes sense). I think my body is physically working overtime to rid the toxins out of me and that's making me a bit restless in the night.
I had some REALLY odd dreams last night- one centred on me and my family living in some great big house in the country (we live in a little apartment in the city!) and the toilet in this property was outside, down a lane, ages away, and you had to walk in the dark to get to it. When you got there you couldn't see properly, and then the toilet was all broken. And in my dream I got upset and started crying- because in my dream I had been drinking, and nobody could help me relieve myself.
I am no psychologist, but THAT dream was very vivid and I was so glad to wake up, realise it wasn't true and relax. I hope they go in time! xxxx Good luck with day 3
Good job! I noticed that several of us on this string are in our first week and having weird dreams. Some even similar in meaning or symbolism. Fascinating! I feel physically tired as well as emotionally tired also. But, I have not had a craving. Hang in there with me and the others.