Thread: I need help!!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 09:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Patsyd1

Hi McPlayer and welcome.... reaching out for help is the most difficult thing to do, and you have done it !

I would suggest going to your telephone book and looking up "Alcoholics Anonymous".... then call the number and tell them exactly what you have said here.

McPlayer.... They will be able to give you the address of the nearest AA meeting to you.

I would suggest that you go to the AA meeting, and tell someone there that you are new. Sit and listen, Identify and do not compare, take the suggestions from the people at the AA meeting, get a sponsor, and call him... and then just keep coming.

At the AA meeting you will find people who have been where you are at right now, felt just like you do right now... and they have a solution. These people can you help you McPlayer. They have all felt as you feel, and they can share their own experience, strength and hope with you.

It is so great that you are reaching out and asking for help, and there is help at AA meetings.

((((((((((((McPlayer))))))))))))

Congratulations to you, reaching out means that you are on the way to getting the help that you are seeking.... God Bless and let us know how it goes.

Now go.... and make the phone call

Love
Patsy