Old 11-03-2013, 03:05 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
formyboys

I am so glad I posted on this sight again!!..I have been stuck since we got here...hadn't even worked on unpacking in weeks. This old farm house is perfect and I have all these ideas and then I would just sit..and think...and mope. I still have days, be it further between, that I sit and sob over the life that I lost. If Im honest with myself I took this house because it was what I and XRAH always wanted...and Ive had dreams of him coming back and having that life we always dreamed of...pathetic really since im sure I rarely cross his mind..2 yrs out and I still cry over him and he has a whole new family.
good gawd!!
but today after reading some of your post I got motivated...I unpacked some boxes and started working in my sun room..I have huge ideas to make it my reading room with all the things I love..just for me!!. I even did some more work in the kitchen and hung some pictures etc.
Thanks girls..dandylion, I have definitely had the same thoughts of my ex..but hes already bald, has a huge gut and well the rest.......I can only wish..LOL!!!
stella your right I deserve this and I need to start enjoying my life. Today I really did, I don't know how I will feel tomorrow but today was a good day.