Thread: Exhausted Wife!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 02:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
DALinUSA

This lonely girl - Thanks for sharing!!!! It really does help when someone just says "hey I understand and it's not fair". We've been married over 10 years and two years ago I thought I was going crazy because I was actually writing the number of pills on the bottle everytime I would get into it (which wasn't every day - more like once a week or so) but it was always coming up short. Little did I know the pen i was using was an erasable one that he so kindly gave me to put right by the pills. I was having panic attacks thinking I was loosing my mind......and you're right, when they take your pills - they are taking so much more!!!!!!!!!! I've told my husband he must go back to marriage counseling with me - because he hates anyone else knowing what's REALLY going on. He likes to put up a front. I've cried my eyes out so many times because I just can't believe HE DID IT AGAIN....."doesn't he care about me?". My heart goes out to you, and anyone else trying to navigate the mindfield of loving the addicted!!!!!! I'm so glad I have found this site - although I will not be able to post often because he is usuallly with me. Thank you all for your kind words, sometimes that is all we need as human beings......kindness.