Thread: Exhausted Wife!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 01:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
DALinUSA

Exhausted Wife!

I came across this site when I was simply worn out last night with my husband's ranting because I found out he was stealing my pain pills. I have CRPS/RSD and any time of minor injury or issue takes me back to my pain management doc where he will give me an injection and percocet for one or two months (one in the morning and one at night if needed). Recently I tore the misnus (sp?) in my knee and have been in PT 3x a week to get ahead of the curve. So on this injury this is my 2nd month of perocet and doc increased it to 3x a day because I have to go to PT and come back to work. I also have really bad stress migraines that I take fintinel (sp?) with codeine - again, as needed. I had 90 pills to last me at least me several months and I also found out my husband was taking these too.

If you are interested in more I started posting on the newcomers website.

Basically I am just looking for moral support and someone to talk to.....because I'm not ready to make any major life decisions. I love my husband dearly (no matter how much saddnes or pain he brings me) only I didn't realize he had an addictive personality until a couple years after we were married. I keep hoping and praying he will stop sneaking, lying and stealing my prescriptions. He did it before and lasted a couple years. No one to blame but myself - I KNOW, just appreciate related stories, so I don't feel like the ONLY one making decisions I wouldn't accept from anyone else I care about.........