View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 07:08 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
JaylaaKent

I write this to only tell you because I know how stupid this behavior is. And I say what I say with the hopes of getting something (if only one point- do not drink & drive). But, WOW - excuse me for noticing NYCowboy - your post seems about "me" and "I", some more "me" - and what will happen to ME!!! Are there no other people your behavior when experiencing these blackout/drunk episodes that are effected? Where do you drive around drunk all the time with so little disregard for others using the public roadways? Let me know so I can stay the hell away. Sounds like you want to quit only because it's a little unpleasant and you are afraid YOU might get hurt/die. What about the person you injure/kill while driving blackout? Have you considered finding a good taxi service (I used to when I was drunk as a skunk - in my contact list on my cell phone). You seem intelligent (college graduate) - surely a cab would have been cheaper than repairing your damaged car/co-pay, someone's health, or life? Just a thought - welcome to SR.