Old 10-30-2013, 10:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SingledadPolo73

She tried to kidnap the kids...I can't believe it!

Its the end of the month and AW is moving out of town. During the past 3 weeks, she saw our girls twice for like 10 and 15mins. Last night her Mum flew in from out of town to help her move and asked if she could see the girls. After confirming with my lawyer, I agreed. She came over with a suitcase with my 14yr old's stuff. When asked why she only brought the eldest stuff, she acted wierd, saying that she will try to get them somethings tomorrow.
Here is where stuff gets better...Yesterday, I get a call from school saying that my 8yr is complaining of a headache and they think it might be a mild cold, so I picked her up earlier. Since I wanted her to lie in bed so she could go to school for her halloween bal, I let them stay at home. At 2pm (the girls finisz school at 4pm), I get a call from school saying that my AW and grandma showed up to pick up my 10yr old and 8 yr old, saying they were in a hurry. AW has NEVER showed up in school!!! Basically, they showed up to kidnap the girls and take them out of town!!! They sent over my 14yr old's stuff because they knew they wouldnt be able to control her, so they abandoned her. 10mins later, grandma calls me casually asking if the girls were in school or at home because she wanted to takje them shopping, I played along for about 40seconds, bbut later said I knew what they were up to and hung up.
My lawyer asked me to get the school to write up the situation for our 1st court hearing in 3 weeks. I am shocked she would even think of putting the kids through this, not to mention grandma playing this stupid game...AMAZING !!!