Old 10-29-2013, 07:37 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Hi MB. Can't believe we got through 500 posts..what a crazy few months we have had.

Sorry you're going through an emotional time...it must have been passed through a psychic link between us because I was at meltdown point yesterday too. I think I'm feeling better today, certainly no worse anyway. Sometimes girl we have just got to walk through some storms to get back into the sunlight...

It seems to me that every time issues swamp me and I struggle, I re-emerge stronger than ever so I'm bloody well hoping that this is the case now too. Otherwise I'm packing my rucksack and off to hike round the world on my own...and that was said only half-jokingly...

So...deep breaths...smile in place. Now. What was the question? Should the word 'cope' be removed. Yes, I think so. What do you think? Cope implies a struggle (and God forbid we've ever done that! Lol). We've learned how to apply AVRT, but the struggle has been within ourselves not the concept.

I really don't mind though MB. This thread was your baby. I just hitched on for the ride. And pretty pleased I did too. Kicked that smoking out didn't i ? And made some good friends along the way. Thanks my lovely xxx