Old 10-26-2013, 10:31 PM
  # 415 (permalink)  
uncle holmes

Grateful that I have gratitude. So easy to take for granted unless I practice it.

Grateful to tough it out at work and have been putting in 58 hours a week for extra overtime money.

Grateful to hang in there with my supervisor at work. He's been really stressing me out the past few weeks by smothering me and being extra hard on me to the point where I felt like I was being abused.

He was abusing his power. It caused me to be angry, have anxiety, and I felt like it was creating a pins and needles atmosphere and causing me to make more mistakes by him making me a nervous wreck.

Grateful to hang in there with my mother and practicing my program. She's probably in her last years and is sick. She finally called me after three weeks of us not speaking. She continues to try to put the guilt trip on me by saying I don't do enough for her.

I continue to remind her that I'm sad about our relationship eroding like this but at the same time there's nothing more I can do. She's the one choosing to do this, not me. And I told her that she's being robbed of a son in her last years all because she's letting my sister convince her to go against me. She got very angry when I said this because she knows it's true.

Grateful to practice acceptance in very difficult situations.