View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 04:13 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
BlueChair

We both got an "A" from the counselor at the rehab. It was hard having him go back there after being home for a few days and I didnt sleep good last night. We each had individual counseling and then we had our family session together making yesterday busy.

It looks like he is going to be coming home at the beginning of November ! I guess there are a series of things they have to go over, and need to set up his aftercare plan, think it is going to be outpatient through them for a while. He is not thrilled with it for some reason, I think he is tired of all the focus on the inner self.

His drug test was all good when he got back, I was a little worried because of what happened the first time he came home but I can tell he is a lot better now. Im not sure how I feel about all of it yet, my counselor said I was on a high of my own and when I came down I would better be able to sort out my feelings about the end of his rehab/coming home. He is still saying he will not come home for a while if Im not ready because he wants things to work and he is willing to wait. Im not feeling like I need that but will think about it some more. He says he doesn't need it, confusing.

(( PhotoArtist )) Dont be scared, I doubt they would do that to you not at first. My husband has been there and is almost ready to be released. We have sessions with that counselor every week and he knew I would be happy to have him home. I think it was good to throw it at us because no matter how much we plan, we cant plan for everything. I dont want to live restricted and afraid anyway. If anything like that did happen to you and your not ready, say no, not yet and then work to get yourself ready (if you want him back, sorry shouldn't assume).

Now I go home to an empty house that will smell like him ! And pets wondering where dad went.