Thread: Pure anger!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 12:02 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
sicknote

NewMe32, wow, you just said a whole bunch of stuff I relate to! I've been in bad relationships, and now I'm back home to face constant criticism, being who I am isn't good enough for them. Rupture and Repair, I'm just exploding all over the place, literally with different emotions, facing feelings head on sober, when usual I would just get drunk and not deal with it at all! All the problems and feelings are bubbling to the surface. It's weird. I think I'm going mad. I don't have any way to switch them off as I'm not anaesthetising myself anymore. No advice yet! I'm hoping to get more exercise, get some CBT and talk to someone, which will probably be the Samaritans. If you find a way of dealing with it please let me know! Good Luck to you!!!!! xx

workoholic, totally! I'm my own victim, I usually beat myself with booze, and I'm a glutton for punishment

hellomynameis, Obsession! that's another big thing for me! Bl**dy Obsession! Like picking a scab. I'm waiting for a referral for CBT so it's good to hear it helps. That's what I'd like to do, to see it coming and get to it before it gets me

I can't get no relief. No booze. Straight to bed for me!

Thanks people for your advice and feedback!

xx