Old 10-21-2013, 07:55 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
360shoes

Hi Fallion,
I can kind of relate. Some people...me for example...just plain drank too much. I don't really have a whole lot to complain about other than I drank more than I wanted to. Oh I can find plenty of examples where I wasn't exactly my best but in all reality, I just drank too much.

Fast forward several years. It isn't going to improve. Even if you continue drinking about the same amount at the same intervals, it still isn't going to improve. And that's if you are lucky. More people than not end up drinking more. I drank about the same and on the same time schedule but that's just me. It still sucked after awhile. Who in there right mind wants to be doing the same old same old for years and years? I can tell you why I thought life was boring. I was boring. Who the heck is interesting if all they do is work, drink, repeat?

And if I though life was boring, there was a really high probability that other people found me boring. I guess if that's all I wanted out of life I could have kept doing what I was doing.

Being boring, p*ssing people who care about me off. Nope. That's not enough for me. I want more.

I don't think motivation or inspiration was anything outside myself. I just picked what I wanted and then went for it.

Keep searching! And welcome to SR!