Old 10-21-2013, 07:14 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Fallion

Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post
You actually are by drinking so heavily. As others have mentioned, it's entirely possible to consume large quantities like you are doing ( I did ) in your early life with minimal ill effects for some, but inevetably the walls will come crumbling down around you. I was arrogant about it as you are when I was your age too. Not me, i'm healthy, right? I have no kids or wife to worry about so why worry?

It will catch up with you at some point, that's pretty much a guarantee.

How about thinking about it this way - if you don't NEED to drink, why not try not drinking for a month? See how you feel.

Either way, i wish you the best of luck in finding what it is you actually want.
Well, the bottle shop is literally on my way home from work so It's not technically out of the way :P but I get what you're saying I'm just being difficult haha.

I managed to do that with weed.. then I quit after another couple years. But It's to hard for me not to take something. Feeling normal is just too boring for me sigh.

Let us hope I find a reason to stop. Posting here doesn't seem to have helped much so far but thanks for the replies everyone!