View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:51 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
MN81713

Originally Posted by Seren View Post
I wish you safe travels, and I hope your daughter truly reaches out for the help you are offering her.
Thank you, last night was horrible, I talked to her once and she told me she almost had to use our "Emergency-In trouble" sentence, then said, "gotta go, call you back." We have had this since she was 5 and its a sentence/statement that would let me know she is in trouble and thankfully have never had to use it. I called the numbers I have several times still no response...I don't even know where to go and look for her in Minneapolis? Not a huge city, but I have NO idea where she is...I of course did the worst and gave in again to escape and now its 9am and no way I can think of class....I am so lost and know this is my fault and how to make it right? No idea?? Thanks for the messages, I just left my laptop in my room as I refuse to be on SR drinking....going to try to find her ads and maybe contact police? I don't know, still fuzzy and of course sick now so...just giving update...Thanks