View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:57 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
IfGodWillsIt

Day 47. Two nights ago, i finally had a restful and good nights sleep. I initially thought it was a fluke, but it happened again last night, so it must be real... Praise the Lord! It took 45 looong nights for my sleep to get back to normal.

Now, that i have my sleep back the biggest test is to stay clean. At first you quit because you realize you have a problem, but after you think you beat the addiction by detoxing, you start to convince yourself that you dont have a problem and that you can control it. So you start to think that it wouldnt hurt to use again. I know this because this is my third time quitting cannabis... and ive witnessed myself going down that slippery slope before.

I had my first big test last week when I visited a friend out of town and he offered me a smoke. Its possibly the best feeling in the world when you have absolutely no desire to smoke after being addicted for so long.

I hope to keep this resolve for the rest of my life. You all have been so great and inspiring to me at a difficult time in my life. Im going to stick around this forum and hopefully ill be able to add something benificial to the conversations. Thank you all!