View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 06:31 AM
  # 497 (permalink)  
Grace2

Hi again Thusday F'undies

Just had lunch, now back round the pool. I have to keep prodding the other half because he keeps doing some really loud snores much to everyone's amusement, lol. We went for a walk to the Marina this morning to look at the boats, my life there is some money there, you should see some of them, they must have cost millions. Oh how the other half live!

D.p glad you like my Japanese proverb, very apt I thought.

I'm enjoying the rest CTRL thank you, just what I needed.

Thanks Jim, I'm doing all the recharging I can, I'm not used to just sitting around and being waited on though, it doesn't come naturally believe me, but I'm giving it my best shot.X!

B.f. Thanks, I remember that feeling of never ending tiredness well, I used to feel so tired that I never thought I would make it though the day. It does pass and though this may sound ripdiculous, exercise really does boost your energy levels, even a short brisk walk can make you feel better both physically and mentally. Another thing to think about too though is that you could possibly be a little annaemic and it may be worth getting a blood test done. We neglect ourselves when we drink and deny our bodies of many nutrients we need with all the empty calories we drink in alcohol.

Gxx