Thread: It's coming
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 06:15 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Leftover

I don't know what the wife thinks. He overdosed and was put in ICU while she was laboring and having the baby in the same hospital. He then spent a week in psych ward and never saw his child. She took him back into the home. The next week he then went to jail for two months and was released a few days ago. She took him back. She does not feel his family is doing enough to support him and his 'illness'. So they have cut ties and all communication with the family. I'm sad. Sad for those beautiful children and so sad for my beautiful son. He is consumed by drug and alcohol addiction and with each year it gets worse and worse. This is a horrible situation. In Alanon I have listened to countless stories about a loved ones addiction and the destruction it has caused. But I have never heard of someone suffering this bad and still living through it. It just keeps going and going. I was I could save those children from the dysfunction of that family, but I am but a bystander and witness. All I can do is pray and grieve for the loss of a relationship with the children.