View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 10:43 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
longbeachone

Originally Posted by Cow View Post
AO, There one very specific thing you friend could say to me from my momma that would make me believe. Bring it.

Foolsgold, um, this my actual personality. Sorry! I cannot help but to be funny and creative. Always have been. But I not a 'light' person. I really quite unpleasant inside. What I trying to say is, other enjoy my 'creativity' and see it as funny, but from inside I not experience it that way. I can assure you, sobriety is life and death to me. I have taken big step lately with AA and reaching out to other. And yes I get big laugh at AA meetings too! But I not go their to do comedy, okay? I just being me. Anyway, no throwing of fruit or veg, my friend, Cow not bother by you speak you mind. I even maybe give it some consideration. How 'bout that.
In my youth, when I was far prettier, thinner, etc...I dated a comedian. He was then kinda sorta famous (over 25 years ago), now he is crazy famous. He was a funny, funny guy if there were more than two people around. When it was just the two of us, this guy was one of the darkest, most depressed people I've ever known, didn't talk, was terribly insecure, just grim. But give him an audience and it was like a light switch went on. You sound similar Cow. I still love you though!

And Cow! Today I went to the LA County Fair and I saw a baby cow being born! Poor mama cow, had to give birth with 30 people watching, but it was pretty amazing. Thought of you Cow. I hope it's a good day tomorrow. Enjoy this beautiful "Fall" weather...crisp at 78 degrees. Stay away from the Joe and the vino (no Hersheys either). Moo at ***** later Cow.