Diary of a Mad Cow part 2

continues from here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ad-cow-20.html

D
Old 09-26-2013, 02:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

... ...Hey, what in hell? Where is I? What is this place? I not think I in Kansas anymore.

Thanks a lot D! Relegate Cow to some dusty corner of forum, where I has to start all over again in some God forsaken Part 2! I hate sequels! They never any good! You not even warn me, so I can write decent cliffhanger to Part 1. Everybody like a cliffhanger, D! F*ck! I could has gotten pregnant or something and not know who daddy is! Or maybe I could has been Cownapped by my evil twin who everybody think was dead!

If my ratings suffer, I total blaming you, D! If my Q score drop and advertising dollars stop coming in, you looking at civil suit, buddy!

Old 09-26-2013, 02:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

^ this is precisely why I never give warning. LOL.

I think you'll like it here, cow.

I dust regularly

D
Old 09-26-2013, 02:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
quat

lol
even if the cliffhanger episode had cow tricked into to going upstairs to second story(heh) i suspect everyone here would act like pharoh's slaves and build an earthen ramp to get the beloved bovine down
Old 09-26-2013, 02:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
orangutan

Dont worry Cow, us followers will find you, I wouldn't miss a post.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Sober since March 21, 2013

This is the best thing ever , Cow!

You got renewed for another 500 replies.

Time to start planning for "Dairy of a Mad Cow Part 3."

Better Hurry. Only 495 replies left.

You'll soon he more sequels than "Rocky." You already have more followers.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:58 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

494 Love you Cow.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:44 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

YAY! Cow! A fresh start with a new thread. Sweet!
Old 09-26-2013, 06:15 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

LOL Cow! You crack me up! Welcome to your new home!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 08:46 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

We humans have created God in our own image.

For me, I don't believe in the god of the bible or of any other religion. I do however concede two things:

A) There is an energy that flows through all of creation, connecting all of creation into one matrix of interconnectedness, of a singularity that we can bend with our will for good or for evil.

B) If I stay in the middle of the swirl of this energy and work with it to co-create my life, then I find serenity, acceptance, harmony, cheese burgers and ice cream, both of which pour forth from the Sacred Temple of the Holy Bovine, of which there is only one, to my knowledge.

I go to A.A. and translate the Abrahamic Religious stuff to my own conception of how Spirit and Physical interact and, so far, it has worked keeping me clean and sober for a bit now. I can't see throwing the baby out with the bath water. But this is my habit now.

Back in the day, there weren't so many options as we have now - these message boards for example didn't exist when I got sober, so I had to make due with what was available.

I see religion as believing in someone else's spiritual experience. I see finding my own understanding of this electromagnetical experience my own spiritual experience.

Peace, my bovine friend! May you someday move out of Anhedonia - I hear the ground is flat and the weather dull. I live next door in Mundania, which is a little better I suppose.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:49 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

God is Great …Idea, by Cow

All animal is atheist. Except human. Human desperately want for to be God. Why? Cow can help with understandings. You see, once neanderthal start to eat the fishies, his brain develop little extra glob of netocortex. Then, troubles! He begins to emerge with ideas. He become curious creature: Why is sun rise? Why is rain fall? Why that assh*le over there getting all the hot chicks? As man continue to evolve, he find even deeper quandary: What is death? Why we here? Why that assh*le over there getting all the hot chicks? These mysteries is untenable to man, so human use they new big fat brain to create answer to all they unanswer questions -God! First God was just the Sun, and his pal, Moon, but as brain get more complex, human get more elaborate and creative. They come up with Greek gods, Roman gods, Asian gods, bibles, scrolls, stone tablets, texts and flaming shrubberies.

But soon, like super messy desk, it all has to be organize and so religions is born. But then, some tricksy humans figure out they can use influence of gods and religion for monetary gain, power and control. So it all take big turn for worse. What was created to provide solace, unity and comforts end up as cause of many genocides, wars, corruptions, hatred, and long soporific sermons. Is like most thing human invent, such as money, plastics, and tasty snack foods, it end up biting you in ass. I know is very hard for human to conceive that they has no special significance in universe, no greater or less than any other creature, and that everybody particular arrangement of energy will someday dissipate into subatomic stardust like everything else. But I happens to think that beautiful ending. --ashes to ashes, stardust to stardust--

Listen my dears, I not wish at all to debate spirituality with anybody, because we all know is futile and unnecessary. I wish for you to believe that which bring you joy and comfort and positivity. That okay with me, and you can still pray for Cow's godless black soul.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:53 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Administrator

I didn't need religion or God to get sober.

I just wanted to be the best Dee I could be. I was tired of peeing my life away, and scared I might die in this unfulfilled state.

Later on I reconnected with God, but thats another story....

All you need Cow is a desire to be all the Cow you can be, and courage to back up that idea with action

There's many secular recovery groups around

D
Old 09-27-2013, 07:18 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

"Dee all that you can Dee."

Is it courage you need to make action, or is it will, or desire, or force, or fortitude. Whatever, I will order dozen of each.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:21 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Administrator

stock them all up in the pantry - you'll use them all

D
Old 09-27-2013, 08:05 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Foooooo... *cough cough* ..yeah.. only thing in my pantry is malaise, anhedonia and dusty bowl of potpourri.

I need support group that give me brain transplant ...and, you know, while I under, maybe throw in brow lift and vaginal rejuvenations.

In all seriousness, my agnostic AA friend now looking to start agnostic/atheist AA group in our area. I say I will help her and contribute writing skills to this endeavor.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:13 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Behold the power of NO

How are you feeling Cow?
I say I will help her and contribute writing skills to this endeavor.
Excellent, nothing like helping others to get out of ourselves and also start being grateful for what we have. I think that you need that much more than you need a ***** tuck.
I am not sure if someone posted the link for you but here is a good agnostic site AA Agnostica
Old 09-27-2013, 10:15 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Is kind of ironic to ask anhedonic how they is feeling, no?

But, if I has to say: I feeling numb, stagnant, vacant, melancholic, aimless, lost, detached, desultory, bland, apathetic, futile, bored, disassociated. AKA, typical flat-line anhedonic.

If I may, when my momma was dying of cancer (20 year ago), she would spend long hours where she was total check out, turned off, just staring into space. There, but not there. Now, I recognize myself in that stare. She want so badly to live. But was no hope for her. Is maybe some hope for me, but I has not found it yet. All those things I need --the will, the drive, the motivation, the passion, the determination-- is pretty hard for anhedonic to muster.

So, how does you summon up from you self that which you has never known and you maybe is not biochemically able to produce. Sometime I think it like asking schizophrenic to snap out of it! I trying though, I trying.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:50 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Cow..there is no way that someone with that much sensitivity to the universe, that much empathy towards the underdog, and that wide a lens on life doesn't have a spark somewhere....nope, I'm not buying it.

I get the dissociative part, and I don't mean that clinically, I mean i think you are an obtuse observer and a wry commenter on the state of disunion of humanity.

perceptive, keen, incisive, sharp, random, acerbic, deliberate, tangential, tenacious.....not flat line

I would be as bold as to say you likely feel things more intensely than most folks.

flatline=meh

you, my friend, not meh, never were meh, never will be meh
Old 09-28-2013, 06:11 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Jaynie, wonderfully said! I happen to agree!!
Cow, it's in there.... Keep searching!
Old 09-28-2013, 07:10 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah.

I'm with my girl Jaynie.

Question: Does the tangenitals automatically come with the vag rejuvenation or is that extra ?