View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 07:09 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Croissant

Originally Posted by foolsgold66 View Post
@Cow - Fair enough
@Johnny - Fair enough - I'm a careful reader.... I enjoy your signature each time I see your posts.
Fools Gold, not sure if I understood your original post right, but I will put my hat in the ring and say I have felt this thread was too heartbreaking to read at times, and that Cow perhaps wasn't listening or reading others posts, it was just well, really sad. I also didn't know if Cow appreciated how hard we are trying to stay sober then she posts...oops, got coffee, now I'm drunk.

And some people just thought it was funny, rather than seeing a poor soul struggling with this foul disease. The repeated gotta get sober, then coffee....oh and then....after promising all this sobriety...drinking again.

You can't control Cows journey, none of us can. Is she taking her sobriety seriously? There's no way I can know. All I know is it's her journey, she's entitled to share it in her own way here and no one else can control it.

The only thing you can control is your own choices, and that includes what threads you choose to read (honestly, I say that with kindness). Sometimes I hate this thread, sometimes I love it.....but then again, some days I feel like drinking, others I don't, just like Cow!