Old 09-28-2013, 12:57 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
ZenMe

Originally Posted by MTSlideAddict View Post
The bakery I went to was at a nice part of town and decorated with wonderful artwork. It was a small bakery at the time and they sold me some bread that may have had a nail or two in it, but I saw the potential. I felt that by becoming involved in the bakery’s business I would help mold them to a great big bakery that I saw them to be capable of being offering lots of delicious bread and even pastries. They had all this ambition and they promised to listen to my advice, but despite my persistence they found their own way to conduct business. I loved that bakery, and I didn’t even recognize at the time that the bakery blueprint was a carbon copy of my father’s hardware store. As time went on the bread from this bakery continued to have nails baked in them. Some of them even rusty. Throughout the years this bakery turned into a hardware store very much similar to my fathers. I pushed and argued for that hardware store to turn back to the bakery that I had dreamed of, but nothing worked. Now I’m just trying to bake my own bread.
I just met my twin.