View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 10:21 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
changeneeded

Originally Posted by nbay2013 View Post
Whoa! I thought that the opinionated thing was just my exab. He would rant about anything and everything. I heard everything you mentioned except the fish prices. But he DID rant about farmed fish a lot.

Putting Facebook together with an alcoholic on a rant is a bad combination. Looking back, that is when I started shutting him out. He would drink between 10 p.m. and midnight and then go looking for a fight on Facebook. We did not live together and I did not know he was drinking, but the evidence was there on Facebook in the morning. It was so embarrassing. I remember I lied to him about why I wanted him to defriend my family, rather than tell him the truth that he was embarrassing me. Note to self: If you have to defriend your own boyfriend because he embarrasses you on Facebook, you might have a problem...drinking or otherwise.

This is what I call "drinking and posting" I belong to a website unrelated to topics such as this one and it is actually in the rules ornon a sticky:

Pleases do not drink and post or your posting privileges may be revoked

Haha. Understood tho. There are times I have to "remind" my a that it might not be a good idea to post now.