View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 04:08 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
TrixMixer

Originally Posted by Hypocritical View Post
Yesterday was day 13. We had such beautiful weather in Oklahoma. We were sitting around the pool enjoying the day and i just couldn't stand it; I wanted a beer. I went and bought a six-pack of Bud Light (it's 3.2% here) and all was perfect in the world. I drank the six over the next few hours, made a fantastic dinner of spagetti, watched some tv and went to bed. Woke up this morning feeling as good as i did previous days. I don't feel guilty, don't feel like I gave up sobriety and don't feel the need to drink. I don't want to go back to drinking everyday and still expect to remain sober. I had to post this so my future posts wouldn't be hypocritical; like me.

Dono

Wonder why you NEEDED to drink all six....and , sure, it was YOUR choice.
Once you start--tough to stop,eh? Got done dinner just in time to sleep it off.

Yea, your not an alcoholic and good for you for not feeling your one. Guess we can tell ourselves anything , who's gonna call us on it, right?
Just wonder why you are on this forum--something must have freaked you enough to check us out, huh?

Sorry, I am being a wiseguy--you really only have yourself to answer too. This is all my opinion only!

TrixMixer