View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 06:41 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

Well this is an interesting turn of events. I now have a "guy on the couch". A dude has recently came to my meeting hall, I have been giving him rides. He has been drinking in term occasionally and I guess finally wore out his welcome at the place he was staying. I know the people he was staying with and really do not like them. Anyhow he was outside after the meeting and I couldn't let him just sleep behind a building so he spent the night on my small couch. He seems like an alright dude and I have heard part of his story so I guess for now I will see where this goes. I know where I live it isn't going to be easy for him to be sober, there's a bar and liquor store four blocks from my house. But hopefully I am a little better to be around than his previous benefactors, while they aren't bad people, they certainly aren't good. I am not worried about me staying sober just the complications of having someone live with me when they have no where else to go and nothing to do. I am going to talk to my sponsor today regarding this situation it was late last night when all this went down. That's about all I "know" right now, so this will be interesting that's for sure.