Old 09-25-2013, 08:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
thislonelygirl
box of chocolates

My boyfriend is a HFA, I don't know what to do Hi everyone, not sure where to start here.. I'm really new to this environment and have felt stressed for a couple of weeks on what to do. I apologise in advance for any ignorance or inaccuracies on my part!!*I'm going to try and not make this really long and bore anyone, I really would appreciate some advice.*I only met my boyfriend around 4 months ago and we both totally fell in love! I'm 28 & he's 35 and we've both had similar mishaps in our love life etc. I thought I found the perfect guy until I just noticed more & more how much he drank. I would always bring a bottle round and he would have 1 ready and we would have a great night around 2/3 times a week. It's all new and fun in the 'honeymoon' period so I didn't think anything of it.

Genuine advice -
Walk away. Youve only been with him 4 months and hes not just an alcoholic. Hes a full blown addict. Doing everything under the sun.
I know you like this guy but ask yourself why? And more than for the excitement. What future do you see? Not possible future but future as things are now?