View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 02:28 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Grace2

Hi again Undies

Just getting a couple of posts in before bed. I'm tired tonight, something to do with trying to amuse three tired, cranky children I think.
It's been a right miserable day, rain, rain and more rain! It's not forecast to be good over the week end either. Oh well, just have to make the most of it.

Welcome to the Undies Jutam, this is the best group ever, I shouldn't be here but they can't get rid of me that easily, I'm waiting for everyone to come and join me in the 'Over's' it needs livening up over there!
Anyway you're doing really well, sixteen weeks is quite and achievement and yes I think we've all sat on the edge of Hell on more than one occasion. I don't want to sit there again!

Hi Steve, don't work too hard and make sure you eat properly!

DG, that's really good and I wouldn't be worrying about having a 'caffeinated' tea. I drink gallons of it and I'm not giving that up, its my favourate drink.

Good to see you posting as always Midnight and it's better to be abusing sugar than to be abusing alcohol and like you say it doesn't happen often. You're entitled to a treat now and again, especially with everything that's been going on. Don't be so hard on yourself, you've come a long way.
Tomorrow's a new day, lets hope its a good one! 11 months is just brilliant, so proud of you.

Hi Jim, lovely to see you as always, you always know just what to say!

Hello my dearest Toots, wee man is coping well thank you, he had two half days last week and one full day, he was a little bit apprehensive at first, but no tears and when I collected him on Thursday his key worker said you'd have thought he'd been there six months, he didn't stop talking! The other two g. children go to the school too so he's well used to the school from going with me when I collect them. We have a preliminary court hearing next Wednesday morning, before the biggie in October, trying not to think too much!!

Off to bed in a minute

Sleep well all.

Grace xxxx