View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 01:36 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Hi all

Dee be well hon, take your time. X

MB, you are so not a dry drunk, you have been doing amazing things since you got sober, and I know that you will continue to. 11 months tomorrow?? Kinda knock the wind out of my sails!! I'm 6 months tomorrow. Hey that means on my 7 month anniversary you will have your year! I'm sure life will have a different view tomorrow.

Courage I love that, all things are relative I guess. Way to go with the compliment too, I bet that put a smile on your face!

DG, at least you know that you need to avoid tea too now!

DP it is quiet here at the moment, and elsewhere on SR, I'm sure everyone is fine just busy!

WWG good to see you are being so positive in your recovery well done!

Steve, glad your lad had a nice birthday, hope you didn't doze off on the rowing machine at the gym!

Jutam, welcome, nearly 4 months? That's great, and you're right, complacency is the weak link in recovery, leaves us open to temptation.

Grace, lovely to see you sweetie, hope you had a good day. How's the wee man getting on in his new class?

Sam, good to see you are going well

SJ, how are you doing my main man? You mentioned reading my other blogs, well I had some thoughts around my 6 month anniversary, and not wanting to bore everyone wrote another blog, so feel free to go have a read! ( might cure any insomnia!)

Mel, S&S happy feet HD Tanja serene lor, everyone else have a safe happy sober weekend.