Thread: Intimidation
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 12:43 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Chuckles101301

Gracey, he threatens you, belittles you, coerces you to have sex. He inappropriately gropes you, intimidates you, pulls the covers off of you when he wants to have sex and completely ignores your lack of consent....you are being raped. Please call the police and file a report against your husband for rape and domestic abuse, for the sake of your children, please call the police and have him removed from your home. You cannot protect your children as much as you would like to and they are coexisting in this awful, negative, dangerous environment where boundaries are crossed on a completely natural and regular basis. Your husband will not get better and his abuse will escalate and today is the day he may violently assault you. It isn't about sex with your husband, it is about his need for power and control and that is rape, however you try to look at it. It is a crime. My heart just breaks for you and your children. Get him the he** out of there and do it now. A consult with a lawyer is wonderful, but you need to do something asap and I would suggest an OFP or restraining order based on threats of physical violence/rape. He calls you at work and tells you that he is basically going to assault you and you are even considering going home......pick up your kids and get a hotel room, call a shelter for abused women, just don't go home. Your husband thinks this behavior is acceptable, he is ready to play your game, the one that you play every time he wants to, because he knows in the end he wins every time. Please please please please get out. This is more than just being grossed out by your drunk husband. I'm praying for you and your children. I feel from your posts that your soul is broken and I hope you can find peace someday. Good luck and my advice....get him out of there any way you can.