View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 02:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
amy55

Ok, story was, my mom had given me a mink that looked like this. I loved it, I know it was out of fashion, I used it for halloween, but anyway, my ex took it from me and wore it when he went camping out in the snow, and he left it there. One of his friends, who then turned out to be a better friend of mine, tried to replace it for me. He had found this really phoney fox thing, it was just the effort that he put into it, so that he could make things better for me, just melted my heart.

Anyway, when I left my house, I had little chance to take the things that I really had wanted. That stupid phoney imitation fox was one of them. Think I actually liked that one better then the real thing.

So I go to flea markets, and garage sales. I finally found a replica of what I originally had. So I buy it, and I hang it up on my curtain rod, (don't worry, it's ok, I live in a log cabin)

My cat Misty, started to jump up and bring that mink down everyday. And I kept hanging it up. Couldn't take it anymore, I didn't want my cat to destroy the mink so I put it away.

For some reason, I took it out the other night, and put it on the floor to see what Misty would do. She went over there and she cleaned him, then she fell asleep with him. It was just so cute.