View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 06:03 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
zjw

Everything looks great. I just tend to blow things out of proportion in my head is all.
Thats pretty much it in a nutshell. When your anxious about something the reality is you either A can solve the problem so why worry, or B you cant solve the problem so why worry? I mean if there is nothing you can do about it let it go as hard as it can be worrying about it and being anxious isnt exactly fixing anything is it?

The only gray area is C you can fix the problem but perhaps you have to wait IE roof leak you can fix it but you wont have the money for 4 days till then its going to drip on your head and worry you.

All this is easier said then done but sometimes throwing your hands in the air and letting go is the best way. You gotta wash your hands of problems sometimes if you cant resolve it its out of your hands let it go move on.

I know its hard to do but just have to keep practicing. I listened to a preacher once and his point on this was that yes it can seem irresponable but its actually reasonable. You cannot control everything but you can reasonably handle certain things just work on those things let the rest go.