View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 09:22 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Ama

Hello. Greetings, Sobriety and Luvs for 2005

Dearest ALL

On a visit home so hence on the computer for a few minutes but just had to check in with you all and tell you that I am kind of fine - definitely SOBER!!!

Gosh but I am understanding so much more and on anti-elation medication which is stabilising my moods. Doc says he wants to flatten it and that then my concentration will be restored. Hurrah Hurrah!!!! And I will do things normally as in go to sleep at night for 7+hours.....Diagnosed with hypomania - jeepers I KNOW another title......so seems I am an alcoholic hypomaniac hehehehehe!

Starting the "Mood Programme" on Monday and expect to be in hospital for another 3 weeks - thank the lord I kept my health insurance up and also it seems and for reasons quite unknown to myself, I am still employed by the Bank????? And ex still at home but got new front tyres on my car yesterday and he is putting manners on the younger girls tooooo!!!!! Tooo much to tell in this short missive and oh but I got a present of a long weekend in NY on 24th Feb - subject to my mood being stable etc.....

Do hope you are all doing well - sooooo very many of you - wonderful friends that I think of soooo often but alas there is no Internet connection for my cute new laptop in the hospital .........

Gotta get back shortly and get a small while with the children tooo so will bid you adieu!!!! (Sorry if this seems muddled abit)

Luvs and Recovery Ama