Old 08-17-2013, 02:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Every time he is supposed to take our son there is an excuse. When trying to draw up the visitation schedule he refused saying we should just work as a team and do that weekly. In case he has a show or something or I wanna go do something with friends. What are you high?? ( dumb question.. of course he's high) I don't want to be having to hold conversations with you weekly about this! I want a set schedule, for petes sake I want to lamenate that thing too!
He let his vehicle insurance get cancelled due to not payng bills. Tried to turn the tables and blame it on me. Then tried to coerce me into "loaning him the money" I didn't. I mean, for heaven's sake this was only 3 days after he had gotten paid and refused to pay me the child support due.
Frostedolive, have you discussed this with your lawyer? If he refuses to pay you child support, if he is high when he visits your son, if he will not commit to a visitation schedule or take any responsibility for the care of his child...you may have grounds to prevent him from seeing this child and may never have to encounter him again.

You don't have to accept his rules, his wants and needs. They don't count when it comes to his child. The best interest of the child always comes first, no matter what court you go to in your country or mine.

Ask for help, you need it and it is available to you.

Hugs