Thread: paranoia
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 06:57 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

ty,,yes,,i know it ,,,i am sooooooooooooo lonely,,,my kids dont need me quite as much now,,15 and 17,,,and hubby is a stoner,,,so im not on his "wave" at all,,sometimes.
im also going thru a family issue,,my neice has stopped talking ti me cos i brought her up on an issue she needed to address,,,ive done all i can for her and her two young kids,,really have treated her like a daugghter ,,and shes now tryin her dammdest to stir it all up wiv my other family memebers,!! gee,,,oh hum xx
so,,,im feeling qiute low atm,,,i really feel like a drink ,,but i wont,,and i know i will never drink again,,,but boy is this beast comin a calling lately,,,oh hum ,,indeed ,,
i think ,"whats the point to all this",,when my life is still the friggin same ole crap as it was when drinkng,,,but then i look proper,,,and i know its a heeluvva lot better ,,,really better ...
so ,,once again ,,im drawn to sr,,,i was up till 4am last nite ,,,just reading,,wanting to cry so much ,,cos im so lonely,,,but i eventually dropped off,,,thankx sr peeps ,,,you really are saving me rite now,,xxx
hugs xx cleo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps,,sorry to go on,,just needed to get it out xxx