View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:36 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Originally Posted by ClearLight View Post
Hey Mizz -
You deserve all the good thoughts and vibes.
So, there's three people instead of two? You just have a chance to shine a little brighter.
You relocated - that's a really good reason to leave a job.
The sexist environment reason is something I would encourage you to refrain from listing as a reason. First, you don't want to rip on a past employer - especially as sexist. That can really scare off a potential employer because they don't have all the facts. Boy, that's a real can of worms - even if it's as true as the day is long.
You're going to school to better your career so that's a really good thing.

You relocated, took what work was available, and now you're looking for a position with potential for growth. Sounds good to me.
Right, I was not going to mention the sexist thing. I will hold my tongue on all of that crap. Also, I will not talk about the drug laundering no matter how "medicinal" it may be to some people.

I also will not be speaking about how I came to be in this position anyways. I have been doing well ever since that horrible ride in the sky

I have been prepped by a superwoman of a friend who essentially runs the company. She has gone above and beyond the call of duty. No matter what, I am taking my interviewing skills out and letting them see the light of day.
All of this change is enough. I just want to have a stable situation under me, and let my husbands view of me change. My own view of myself change.

I am thankful to be a member of a site where the belief in me is powerful. I am not feeling much support right now here, so getting it out from the ethers is pretty powerful. Thank you!