View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 08:38 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
3legacy

(((((((Steppeson))))))))
You sound like you've been beat up enough already. Smooth sailing awaits if you follow your decision with action. Your heading in a very positive direction. I can really relate to CaptainZing's post as well. It strikes a chord deep in my heart. I've spent over a decade carrying the AA Message "back inside" razor-wired facilities. I've met many gentleman and seen quite a few return again and again. Each time they return to such facilities in a deeper degree misery.

However, There Is A Solution! A bright spot in many of my days is hearing from previous members of " The Freedom Seekers" Group of Alcoholics Anonymous who've grasped our Solution and no longer live behind razor-wire. For that matter, I seldom sense in their voices anything resembling a state of misery.

Happy Joyous and Free, they have become not only Freedom Seekers, but also Freedom Finders. I hope and pray the same for you. Carrying the message inside these facilities is a good reminder for me and I believe it also keeps me from rejoining them in surviving behind the walls.

((((((((((((Steppeson))))))))))) (((((((((CaptainZing & SR A-Z #'s included)))))))))
Thanks for being a part of my continuing Sobriety.
Kiss Heart of Spirit In Love & Service,
3 Legacy