View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 12:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nbay2013

The Grief came pouring out

My cat is missing for 24 hours. And it's as if this incident just broke my emotional back. The tipping point. The sobbing and grief I feel is like a tidal wave. My daughter had a brain injury 5 months ago, (she is greatly improved), my EX-AB reconciled for two weeks, the broke it off via email; and now my cat is gone. Come f'ing ON universe!

I have been angry at the exAB for the last 3 plus weeks. Sadness/grief...a bit...but I just wasn't there yet. Anger keep me working, functioning, biking, living life...kind of normal.

Then my Callie Bear, my 14 year cat is gone. She was attacked by an off the leash dog Friday. The dog came on our property with a Contractor and ran into our garage where my Callie was chillin'. He didn't physically hurt her, but scared her possibly to death. The contractor did other unprofessional things, including bringing his dog onto my property, so he didn't get the bid. And now Callie is gone.

And I am becoming unglued. I can't stop crying; over my EX-AB, my sick daughter, and now my missing Callie Bear. It's all coming down. hard.

Thanks for listening.

Love/hugs,

Carrie