View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 10:37 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
indigo
Community Greeter

Do you take things literally Live? I am very gullible and take things absolutely literally...EG: if someone asks me to say "can you empty the washing machine" I do just that I don't make the link to then hang out the washing (sequence again duh) I have to be instructed bit by bit to do tasks that is...so I can't follow instructions and it frustrates people also I start one task forget what I am doing and start another, it means that I hardly ever finish a task unless prompted. Yet I can visualize say how I would to build something, well I the end product that is and then I just do it but if someone asks me how I can't tell them cause I simply don't know. But I cannot lay a carpet as I see it in reverse, I don't know if I am coming across clearly here. I can solve problems too and not know how. But I am discalcalalic sp. and can only do simple additon or take away because I have to see the sum (math) in my head I can't grasp the basic concept of mathematics. Are you like that? I can't work things out logically either......oh dear best stop now before I have totally baffled myself and you guys too.

HUGS indie
PS It does mean that I can't always tell if someone is being unkind to me so that hurts my friends not me, I think it makes me vulnerable, so I try and laugh things off to deflect the pain. That too can make people really angry at me but I have a long fuse..........then if I do let rip I go off like a fire cracker.