View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 06:14 PM
  # 386 (permalink)  
forabetterlife

Hi Guys! Ending day 19 here, almost 3 weeks! So great to see that many of us are doing so well. And for anyone struggling, we are here for you...

I have been busy, busy, busy...and beyond stressed. Tomorrow is the first day of school so as a mother and at teacher it's pretty much a double whammy for me. By the end of a nonstop busy day, of course, I want to drink, and honestly if I didn't already have these 18 days under my belt, I am sure I would have. My emotions were all over the place today...stressed, productive, unmotivated, laughing, crying, irritable, happy...but I got through it.

Your guys are wonderful, I look forward to a few quiet moments at the end of the night to read and catch up on how and what everyone is doing and read your thoughts.

Oh, one last thing, I got my blood test results back and since my last one over a year ago, my high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high glucose levels (I was considered pre-diabetic), slightly higher than normal liver numbers are ALL within NORMAL range now!! I KNOW that it is mostly to do the long stretches of not drinking I have had this past year and these past few weeks. Now I just need to lose weight and I will be the picture of health