Old 08-06-2013, 06:05 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
fourmaggie
I AM CANADIAN

Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Sounds like you are doing the best you can.

Here is my discovery -- Distance = Safety. Know your boundaries, detach from crazy, and back WAY off.

She (by action) is already telling you she is a mess. Her messing on you will not get her clean, but it will mess you -- as you are discovering.
i had to underline this...because i had a meeting with her to tell her to her face that i want no contact with her....

she texted me wanted to meet...i said sure, (time for me to tell her face to face..NOTHING MORE)

when we sat down, the first thing she says "well, i thought you should go 1st to defened yourself with your behaviour to me..." i looked at her and said "right, because your the always THE VICTIM here...."

she blamed everyone else for everything...caught her in many lies and was insane to sit with her....

i did it!! i walked away with telling her to her face that i want nothing more to do with her, that she is not a nice person....

ooh of course she defended her self by taking MY INVENTORY...this is a true act on what alcoholics do, right? even if sober for 71/2 years...

ps i wanted to mention she married my recovering alcoholic UNCLE who has 16 years of recovery..???two AA married together, its a continous cycle of who is the co dependent today and who is the narassist TODAY...

DISTANCE is a good thing...

thanks for listening....