View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:18 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Darby85

I don't know all I know is that when this mess started my parents were doing some stupid stuff because my sister In law is a huge addicted they were sending her pills via mail and stuff. Plus my mom is addicted to Xanax tho she won't ever admit it her doc gives her 114 pills a month and she takes 4-6 at a time. My mothers always had a pill problem that's were I originally got the pills them she got off painkillers and sticks to Xanax and thinks she doesn't have an issue! She gets so messed up she passes out mid convo and sleeps for days can't hold a conversation and rarely leaves the house. I've been to therapist that tell me my parents have created a lot of my issues by having a toxic environment with pills being a way of life. But my mom thinks they are All wrong and that I'm the one with the issues I'm the messed up one! I don't blame them but I mean my mom bribed me with pills to do stuff for her before so what's that say? If my dad figures it out ill take what comes they both only see that I've messed up they don't see a real issue. It's hard to explain my family dynamic to people