Old 08-01-2013, 02:19 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Rdphish
Dopeless Hope Fiend

Originally Posted by YesImReady View Post
Wow 3-day taper that is more than I would want to try , I planned as you read a 27 day taper but that has been extended an extra week. So far both my wife & I are doing great and still waiting for the tough part which I'm sure will come IF it does about 3-days after I jump.

I wish you all the luck and will pray for you but am very curious as to why only a 3-day taper ?
I decided to try it because I've been to many detox centers/hospitals etc and every time, the detox is like 3-4 days for opiates then I'm released....feeling kinda ******, but nothing like cold turkey. I felt horrible after many longer Sub tapers (weeks)...so I want to see if I feel any different doing it much shorter. We shall see. I am 44 hours since my last bag of H....I took an 8mg Sub yesterday that was a bitch before it kicked in and made me feel somewhat normal....today I took a 4mg...went out for a walk...don't feel horrible. So far so good but I am not outta the woods yet.
My last relapse was about a 5 week heavy H run...so I'm hoping only going out for 5 weeks, this wont hurt too bad!