View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 06:14 AM
  # 398 (permalink)  
Grace2

13.25 Thur

Hi Undies

Got the three cherub-pests today and I'm just trying to squeeze a post in while they are playing in the garden.

Thank you Toots and less of the old if you don't mind, lol. I will shout you for sure next time I visit the fun fair. I'm going to take the children to visit my parents this afternoon, I've only sort of tested the waters with my Mum re care for my Dad, but she isn't taking it on board as yet.It's hard for her to accept that he isn't going to get better, they've been together since they were 15 and 16, a lifetime, but she has half agreed to talk to someone from the Dementia society, so that's a little step in the right direction.

Midnight, thank you so much that that beautiful poem, I shall treasure it, I don't think you realise just how talented you are.
Well done you on finishing your education, another feather in your cap. Good luck in your search for a new job. xx
Hey and if that's Steve in that pic I'm going to get myself a train ticket to Tamworth, lol.

Thank you for the birthday wishes Jim, I'm actually 38 and several, lol. I hadn't even started my drinking career when I was 38, it was all downhill fro 40 for me!

Thank you Drake for the birthday wishes.

Thank you too Matthew and you try and stay positive. There will be something better for you out there.

Hi dear Bloss, I hope all is well with you.

Thank you Tanja, you say the sweetest of things. Yes, it's sad about my Dad and it's hard getting my Mum to realise that she is going to need extra help, if I could just get her to agree to a couple of days respite each week, it would make her life so much easier.
I'm glad to hear that you are having some really good days, your sponsor sounds very kind and thoughtful, I love the thought of those stones. You're obviously very well thought of in your meeting and I'm guessing that when you do head a meeting you will be fantastic, you don't give yourself enough credit, you're just great.

Dorothy 7 months is just awesome, many congratulations, you're doing really, really well xxx

Babs, that's a really good post and it's so good to have you with us in the Undies. 150 days is a marvelous achievement.

Thank you IWL, I remember you too and it's good to have you with us here.

HD3, thank you for all your supportive and honest posts.

Fingers crossed for the interview Matt, go give it your best shot. You know we're all routing for you.xx

S& S, that is so true and I appreciate how demoralising it can be out of work, thank you for your honesty. I always try and tell myself that 'things happen for a reason'. Easy to say at times, I know

Steve I always look out for your posts so please get off that back seat. Boring is something you are certainly NOT.

HD3, I have everything crossed for you for that job, it sounds very positive. xxxx

Right I have to cut this here, the children sound like they are murdering each other. Must dash.

Back later

Gxxx

Just for Today: I am grateful for my assets and accept my liabilities. Through willingness and humility, I am freed to progress in my recovery and achieve freedom from guilt.