View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:06 PM
  # 341 (permalink)  
HappyDestiny3
Aka.. Indamiricale. :)

Matt ~ toots advice is right on point.. And please, please don't wallow and get yourself caught up in the "poor me's"... As tanja said, this truly can become a blessing and be one of the best things that could've ever happened.. Its all in H.O.W. you deal with it...

We aren't perfect. We were taught the Golden Rule when we were young, but practiced it with mixed success. I continue to tread on other's toes and hearts with regularity, not because I am mean, but because I can be insensitive at times.

Now in recovery I am learning to be more thoughtful, caring, and responsible in my actions, but at the same time, I have to intimately understand the meaning of forgiveness. Practicing forgiveness ~ both accepting and giving it ~ removes so much of the anxiety and tension from my relationships.

My need for forgiveness does not signify failure. Asking for forgiveness brings me closer to my God and others. The walls of my actions often create come down when I am willing to become vulnerable and say, I am sorry please forgive me. Two minds and hearts may be quickly joined and find healing in the most intimate exchange.

Life is a adventure in forgiveness. ~ Norman Cousins

Good love , Happy..