Old 07-29-2013, 08:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Itsmytime1234
Hope for change

Stress is so much worse when ur not blasted

I have realized for the first time in my life since ive been sober (10 weeks) that I do not handled stress well. I've always thought of myself as carefree and laid back! When a lemon came my way I would make lemonade. Well take the vodka out of the lemonade and whhhoooooaaaa not so fun anymore. I'm struggling right now whether to make a move with my job to a different company, I was banking in this one place and really hyped the whole move up. Recently found out some info that leads me to believe I will be making somewhat of a lateral move, which really knocked the wind out of my sails. Now what to do .... Take the pay increase and keep the rules n structure , stay where I am ? Or take my chances somewhere else . Normally I would just get drunk until the problem worked itself out or so I could fall asleep at night. Times like this for me is when I miss drinking although I'm not tempted to have a drink, I just hate having to deal with issues head on. Sometimes I miss being a pansy and taking to easy war out