View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 05:13 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
Yes, Lulu said it better than I could.

This is pure alcoholic BS. Talk about a pity-party!

liz, the two of you aren't even having the same conversation.
Yep, pretty much. I think I said this a lot: "you may be right about that" and "okay, I'm sorry you feel that way." He got real frustrated with these, LOL!

I did mention how I felt about his lying and he decided it would be fun to turn the tables on me. Then I turned the table back and asked him why he didn't call his son for the 2 weeks we were in FL. He said, "I texted him before his first match. He didn't respond back to me, he never responds to me. The kid wants nothing to do with me and can you blame him?" So, there was the pity party wrapped up in a lie. My son never got a text from his dad, I checked the phone records and there was no record on either line and my son also TOLD me that he never heard from his father. What really ticks me off is that he threw his own kid under the bus and tried to make a 14 year old look bad when I was trying to encourage him to be a more involved father, etc.

I did make the mistake of telling him that I'd go to his psychologist with him. Ah claims that I only see him as a diagnosis or a condition and that I'm not fair. He made a stink about how I don't praise his hard work enough and how I don't praise other things, but then followed it up with, "oh, you did give me that nice thank you card back in June." Well, hey kudos to me for giving him a thank you card but NOT doing enough.

Oh, and the NPD diagnosis is off the table. He claims that HE thought he was NPD and that his doctor says that's not the problem. Quack, quack. Whatever, I stopped listening. I finally said, "Well, actions speak louder than words so I'll be watching and waiting. It was nice for us to have this talk." And, that's where it ended.