View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 06:35 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  
sherbear5104

Originally Posted by eddie z.
That rocks, Danielle! I think one reason I DO have a healthy relationship is that I'm also OK alone. I wasn't always comfortable with myself so I felt like I "needed" someone else. Now that I'm good with Eddie, I'm good with my husband, too. Does that make sense?
It makes perfect sense to me. I, too, am comfortable with myself. I just started seeing someone, and we are taking it very slow. Friends first. I am real cautious because of the one year suggestion. I do only have 8 months. I have done steps 1-5, though, and my sponsor told me that as long as I don't get too involved, it could work. He is perfectly ok with that. We only see each other once or twice a week, and all past relationships were on a "I have to see you every day, and always know where you are, who you're with, and what time to expect to see you again." It's nice to have something different than that. And for that I am grateful!

My bedtime gratitude prayer is that we have a safe trip. I will truly miss you guys when I'm gone. Stay strong. If I can get to a computer, I will check in. If not, see ya'll in 2 weeks.

Love and Hugs.......Sherry