View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 01:20 PM
  # 241 (permalink)  
HappyDestiny3
Aka.. Indamiricale. :)

:day2 Brother Dee thank you for all you do....

After my meeting last night a friend and I went and got some ice cream and continued over to a small park... We have to get ready and prepare for the big AA picnic this sunday.. There will be around 3 thousand of us gathered for fun in the sun.. Its down by the river in a large park.. But as we laid there and talked afterwards these were where my thoughts went...

There's something spiritual about laying under the stars on a clear night. The immensity of the universes is enough to put my life into perspective. It can life the weight of the world from my shoulders. While I may feel my burdens are heavy and my responsibilities seem endless, just a glimpse of that twinkling night sky helps me realize I am not that important.. I do know this, but laying there and really sets it in and reminds me of that..

But just as each of those billions of stars has a place in the eternal sky, so do I have a place right here and with my own God's plans. My influence may be small, my light may not shine nearly as far, but just as each star has a place, I too have a role in the big scheme of things.

I wish everyone a wonderful and peace filled weekend.. And you happen to be in the Cleveland Ohio area, please come down to West Side Picnic and Horseshoe Tournament..

Good love, Happy..