View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 02:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
FeenixxRising

Originally Posted by ananias View Post
Yes we are on post....kinda the problem I guess. It feels nerve wracking wracking think about going to an army doctor about this and hoping it doesn't come back on your husband. It's not supposed to I know but....

Another thing I was wondering is what would tricare cover if anyone had an experience. I'm not going to try to get him home but I guess I do need to tell him. Thanks though I've made enough excuses for one life...if I need help I need it.
I can't say for sure that your situation wouldn't be known to a few people, but technically no one should know. The Army should want you to get better; they need soldiers who are content and taken care of, and that's means their families should be well taken care of. Of course, what sounds good on paper, may not work out so well in practice. However, I believe you should make use of the resources available. You goal should be to get sober; try to let the worries go, as your worrying about something that hasn't yet happened, and probably won't happen.

Good luck, and keep reading and posting here; there is a lot of support here.