View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 08:18 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Shakota

Hope, that is an amazing idea! I will have to look and see if I can find anything in my area. You would think since I live close to a big a city there would be a lot more options available but there isn't. There are only 3 pain management doctors in the area I have already seen one who gave me way too many meds and I terminated that after 6 months, then the other one is a freaking quack! and then there is the one I see now who is wonderful. But I will see if we have an Osteopath here, that is a really great idea.

It's so cute, my little boy he is actually really smart, one of those kids who has a really high IQ....which I have no idea how that happened, I will be the first to say that he didn't get it from me...but his father is also like a genius, but has no common sense and likes to beat women...anyways so my son tells me that what he wants to do when he grows up is become a scientist because he wants to design and invent a way to replace disks, since as of right now there is not a disk replacement surgery, he wants to invent a way to replace the disks in the spine so that I can I have the surgery and get better. When he told me this I cried so hard...my beautiful and wonderful 12 year old son wants to grow up and change the world, but he also wants to grow up and save his mother from the pain she is in, and all of the other people out there who suffer from the same things that I do. I know this is bragging but I don't care, I have an amazing kid, he is so smart and wonderful, and bright. He is my life...and the main reason why I am getting my medication under control. I want to be here to watch him grow up and see what he is going to be, because I know who he turns out to be, it will be some thing really amazing.